[bc-gnso] BC Minority Position re STI Initial Report

Susan Kawaguchi skawaguchi at facebook.com
Fri Dec 11 18:48:41 UTC 2009

I agree with the current version of the Minority Report.  I appreciate that you have softened the language  opposing  the Clearinghouse and clearly stated the issues we see with it.

I have never agreed with the concept of the URS allowing for a transfer of the domain name but will not oppose that stance by the BC.

Very much appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this report.   It is obvious that a lot of hard work has gone into this.

Best regards,

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager

Facebook Inc.