[bc-gnso] Nominating Committee 2010

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Tue Jul 28 06:51:01 UTC 2009

Dear Members

I have received notification from Tricia Drakes, current chair of the
Nominating Committee, regarding selection of BC representatives to the
Nominating Committee for 2010. In reality, this means our representatives
need to be in place in time for the ICANN meetings in Seoul at the end of
October.

Tricia has asked that our selection process is completed by the end of
August. I am aware that some members may be on holiday at this time so this
mail is notice of the proposed timescale for the election.

As usual, the BC can elect two representatives - one for large business and
one for small business. Both Phil Lodico and Liz Williams will have served
one term and are eligible to stand again (members can serve for a maximum of
two years consecutively).

Background information on the Nominating Committee can be found here
http://nomcom.icann.org

Proposed timetable:
Nomination of candidates    Monday 17 August for one week
Voting                               Tuesday 25 August for one week

I will send a formal notice of nominations closer to the time.

Best wishes
Gary