[bc-gnso] IRT Final report

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Wed Jun 3 13:47:07 UTC 2009

I'd like to support Rick's point of view and perhaps Philip was
having a "too fast fingers" moment?  I would be very disappointed if
individual members, like me, weren't valued for our expertise and
contribution as a given.

I agree with Rick and, although as a group, we rarely agree with each
other that isn't a reason not to participate or to question the
validity of someone's views.

Liz

PS  For the record, I am very troubled by the IRT Report from both a
process and an output point of view.

Liz Williams
+44 1963 364 380
+44 7824 877 757