[bc-gnso] Charter - Councilor's vote

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Wed Nov 11 17:35:55 UTC 2009

Philip,

I may be overlooking it, but can you point out where in the new Charter it
explicitly notes that the BC representatives to the Council will vote
according to the wishes of the constituency?  As we experienced in Seoul,
one of our representatives declared he is not bound by the view of the
constituency and has a right to vote from his personal perspective.   I
think everyone in the BC is of like mind on this matter, i.e., our
representative MUST vote the constituencies position.

Thank you,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.