[bc-gnso] Charter Ballot

Anders Halvorsen ahalvorsen at witsa.org
Fri Nov 13 14:28:32 UTC 2009

Dear Gary, as has been expressed by Marilyn and others previously, for those of us here at the IGF, it is difficult to find the time to review the latest draft in time for the voting deadline on the 15th. I have several (WITSA) members coming in to Sharm El Sheikh in the next day, and we had hoped to complete our review while here in Sharm. I fail to see the harm in postponing the vote by one week and think it would be a good service to BC members if an extension can be granted. Thanks and regards. Anders