[bc-gnso] Proposed draft for IRTP-B working group

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Nov 13 18:28:55 UTC 2009

hi all,

Chris Chaplow, Berry Cobb and i have come up with this draft
Constituency Statement for the IRTP-B working group.  could you please
give this a review and get any comments to me by next Wednesday?  i
know, not much time.  but we're late on this one.  that will give me
time to fold your comments into the draft and recirculate it for final
comments (if needed) before we submit it to the working group the
following Monday.

thanks!

mikey