[bc-gnso] ICANN Expression of Interest Public Forum

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:37:33 UTC 2009

I support posting individual comments. Mine will say: no fees/no preferential treatment, and that there are "insider" issues with ICANN declaring the ad hoc "rump" group a formal process.
But there is a precedent that can be followed. Without prejudice to whether ICANN has addressed the 4 overarching issues, and the implications of the root scaling study, which are serious.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T