[bc-gnso] GNSO Council chair elections?

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:46:48 UTC 2009

Thank you for this brief update. I think that the members of the BC really need to be kept up to date on such topics.
What are the duties of the Vice Chair, for instance, and how will this new duty affect the representation of the BC? I am sure that we are all interested in supporting a BC Vice Chair for the 'house', but am not at this point clear on how that process works, and how the preferences and interests of the members are taken into account.