[bc-gnso] RE: CBUC Position Statement to PEDNR Working Group

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:38:14 UTC 2009

I need a bit more clarification. Since this requires a vote of the BC [CBUC] are we first asked for edits and comments, and then a vote, or are we actually voting on this version?
I know we are trying to learn new rules, but it would be helpful to get that clarification.
I really appreciate that you are doing this work, Berry.
Will you be joining us in Seoul? It would be good to get acquainted!
Marilyn