[bc-gnso] Day 00 - Saturday: Informal BC meetings/update on the discussion of the elections of the Policy Chair/Vice Chairs

HASSAN Ayesha ayesha.hassan at iccwbo.org
Sat Oct 24 11:14:51 UTC 2009

Dear colleagues,

It is very helpful to have substantive updates from BC colleagues on the
ground in Seoul, so thanks Marilyn.

If there are issues where input from those of us who are not in Seoul
can be helpful, please outline what the issue/options are and I and I am
sure others will try to contribute in a productive manner despite the
time difference!

Best regards,

Ayesha