[bc-gnso] Day 00 - Saturday: Informal BC meetings/update on the discussion of the elections of the Policy Chair/Vice Chairs

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Sat Oct 24 13:25:45 UTC 2009

Yes Keep going Marlyn. Very interesting from Spain  on a Saturday afternoon
where I am resting ahead of the ‘night shift’ with alarm clock set.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris at andalucia.com> chris at andalucia.com
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email