[bc-gnso] FW: ALAC & BC - can we find common ground on RPMs?

Zahid Jamil zahid at dndrc.com
Mon Oct 26 05:24:39 UTC 2009

Dear All,

There have been indications from the ALAC that they may be able to find
common ground with Business interests in connection the Rights Protection
Mechanisms.  Have sent them informal email below to see if we can find some
common ground to help with the response of the GNSO to the Board’s letter
with respect to URSS and IP Clearing house.  Am hoping to remain optimistic
but realise that there may be detractors on their side so will be cautious.

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
 <http://www.jamilandjamil.com/> www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law,
and constitute privileged information protected by attorney client
privilege. The reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of
any kind whatsoever of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing
it in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently or
incidentally or some other use of this communication) without prior written
permission and consent of Jamil & Jamil is prohibited.