[bc-gnso] M O'Connor: Revised BC Charter - discussion and vote

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Sep 2 00:41:40 UTC 2009

i have taken a run at a red-line that purely reflects my personal
views, although i'm drawing on a number of experiences as a member of
the Credentials Committee.  you'll see that my main interest tends to
run toward due-process although i've included a few other changes that
i absorbed over time.

feel free to comment/revise/improve.

mikey