[bc-gnso] PEDNAR (post expiration domain name recovery) PDP needs a constituency statement from us

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Sep 21 17:28:54 UTC 2009

Thanks Mikey.  Comments are now past due.  I asked this same question a few
weeks ago and have not had any response from the small BC team or the
broader membership.  Accordingly, I consider this issue a low priority for
the BC.  Since nobody is volunteering to draft comments, the BC will not be
in position to provide any at this time.

-Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law
548 Market Street