[bc-gnso] PEDNAR (post expiration domain name recovery) PDP needs a constituency statement from us

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Sep 24 01:30:43 UTC 2009

Thanks to both Mikes for their efforts on this.

Fine with me if the BC reasserts our concern with inaccurate WHOIS, even if
the comments are late.  Late comments are frequently put in.  But really, I
do not see much impact possible with that comment in this Working Group at
all.  If somebody comes up with better comments, I would prefer to post
something more substantive and relevant to the WG questions.  Mike Palage
made several other good points in his earlier post, that we might all gel
around.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
548 Market Street