[bc-gnso] BC Secretariat

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Tue Sep 29 13:50:37 UTC 2009

Zahid

Thank you for letting us know.

I wanted to put on record my thanks for and recognition of Gary's
stellar work on behalf of the constituency.  At many times it's been a
thankless, stressful, awkward, volatile, personal, political task.  To
have done it for nine years is a wonderful contribution to the ICANN
community and the business users.

I hope that we find an appropriate gift and the correct time to
present it to Gary.

Kind regards.

Liz