[bc-gnso] BC Secretariat

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Sep 29 14:57:44 UTC 2009

Congratulations to Zahid and thanks and best wishes for the
future to Gary.

Kind Regards,
Waudo

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:50 +0100, "Liz Williams"
<lizawilliams at mac.com> wrote:

  Zahid

Thank you for letting us know.

I wanted to put on record my thanks for and recognition of Gary's
stellar work on behalf of the constituency.  At many times it's
been a thankless, stressful, awkward, volatile, personal,
political task.  To have done it for nine years is a wonderful
contribution to the ICANN community and the business users.

I hope that we find an appropriate gift and the correct time to
present it to Gary.

Kind regards.

Liz