[bc-gnso] Draft Comments on ICANN's Study of the Accuracy of the WHOIS Registrant Contact Information

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Apr 13 18:35:46 UTC 2010

Susan ‹ if you¹re accepting any additional edits at this point, I wanted to
offer some text that could strengthen our hand in getting funding for
additional Whois studies.   Two weeks ago I prepared arguments favoring
studies, and here are 2 edits that fit nicely with the Recommendations at
the end of your comments:

On 4/9/10 8:35 PM, "Susan Kawaguchi" <skawaguchi at facebook.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Attached please find draft comments on the  WHOIS Accuracy Study.
> Comments are due on April 15th.  Please send me your comments, revisions or
> concerns prior to the 15th.
>
> Thanks Steve for your help.
>
> Susan Kawaguchi
> Domain Name Manager
>
> Facebook Inc.
> 1601 S. California Avenue
> Palo Alto, CA
> Phone - 650 485-6064
> Cell - 650 387 3904
>
> NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is
> private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.
> Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or retransmit
> the email or its contents."

Executive Director
NetChoice
http://www.NetChoice.org and http://blog.netchoice.org