[bc-gnso] DRAFT for new Membership Package/Review Comments from Members welcomed

berrycobb at infinityportals.com berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Sun Apr 18 02:48:23 UTC 2010

Marilyn,

I do not really have line item edit to suggest.  The content of the
document is fine.

I do however suggest restructuring the document a bit.  The first page
should follow form of more an executive summary of the BC similar to
what we would see in the corporate world.  Beginning the document with
FAQ of sorts is kind of cart before the horse.  I recommend the
following:

1.  Convert section 1, (first 3 questions); Mission Statement; & How
members Contribute section in to the beginning of the document as a BC
Summary.  I would also add 1 or two statements about how we fit within
the CSG/GNSO/ICANN structure.

2.  2nd section becomes the BC member comments about the BC

3.  Consolidate remaining questions in to a FAQ and apply to the end
of the document.

4.  Prior to the the FAQ is the consolidated section on how and where
to apply and including the fee structure.

Just my two cents....

Thanks, B

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC