[bc-gnso] FW: [council] Motion for WHOIS Studies Funding for FY11

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Sun Apr 18 14:00:14 UTC 2010

Fyi that WHOIS studies will be considered at the next Council meeting this
Thurs.  Subject to any objections from Members, the Councilors intend to
support full funding of the two proposed studies and also contingent funding
for a third.  Further info below.  Please let us know any questions.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW