[bc-gnso] VERTICAL INTEGRATION WG Update

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Sun Apr 25 21:10:34 UTC 2010

Thanks to Berry for providing this update.  The only other comment I would
add is that the BC members have also held a separate BC-only conference call
(and will hold others) during this process to compare notes and better
understand the work product to ensure that we are looking at the issues from
a BC perspective.

Otherwise, I think Berry has provided a good update regarding our
extraordinary working group.  We are making progress as a result of an
extremely active list that is taxing many due to the number of posts per
day.  I believe that over 1,000 comments (or some such like) have been
posted since the WG began its activities, so the pace and scope of the
dialogue is something that has never been seen before (as far as I am aware
in my decade of ICANN activity).

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff