[bc-gnso] Re: VERTICAL INTEGRATION WG Update

berrycobb at infinityportals.com berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Fri Apr 30 04:37:34 UTC 2010

CBUC,

As I mentioned in the status provided below, the Initial Comment
Period for Vertical Integration closes May 6th.  Does anyone object to
submitting the CBUC Position Statement created Nov 2009 as our
position statement for this current VI period?  I suspect that we will
require a consensus exercise as the WG completes its efforts in mid-May.

If I do not hear of any objections, I will advise Steve to repost on May 5th.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb at infinityportals.com