[bc-gnso] ICANN in San Francisco: Westin Hotel - Union Square - San Francisco

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:38:38 UTC 2010

Dear BC members:
I will make a comment and then redirect postings on this issue to meetings list.

The ICANN hotel block does have a good rate for the Westin -- $269 plus tax. .
I have booked at the venue, but I do recognize that there will be a need for a couple of other options for lower prices. If someone is familiar with S.F. and can suggest a nearby neighborhoodto the list, it could be that members would want to identify a couple of hotels, and share that information to meetings at bizconst.org.
that will just hit the parties most likely to be interested. If others decide they are interested, we will then repost any conclusionary information.
Marilyn Cadefor the Excomm