[bc-gnso] ICANN in San Francisco: Westin Hotel - Union Square - San Francisco

Phil Corwin pcorwin at butera-andrews.com
Thu Dec 9 23:39:20 UTC 2010

FYI, I just booked and while they list three categories of rooms the only one I could secure was at the base rate of $209. Apparently the other higher categories were gone (at least with my preferences and dates).

So I'd advise booking ASAP; you can always modify or cancel with no penalty later on.

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004

202-347-6875 (office)

202-347-6876 (fax)

202-255-6172 (cell)

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey