[bc-gnso] Executive Committee Elections

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Feb 5 13:31:36 UTC 2010

way to go all four of you for stepping forward and offering to lend a hand.  rest assured that there will be plenty for all to do, and that your willingness to help is duly noted -- thus spake the Ops guy.  remember -- no good deed shall go unpunished.  :-)

thanks!

mikey

On Feb 5, 2010, at 4:12 AM, BC Secretariat wrote:

> Dear Members
>
> Voting for the Executive Committee elections closed at midnight yesterday.
>
> I can announce that the candidates received the following weighted votes.
>
> CHAIR
>
> Marilyn Cade            34 votes
>
> Phil Lodico               33 votes
>
> CSG REPRESENTATIVE
>
> Sarah Deutsch           38 votes
>
> Liz Williams               31 votes
>
> 32 members voted for Chair representing a 76% turnout
> 32 members voted for CSG representing a 76% turnout
>
> A total of 35 members returned ballots representing a 83% turnout.
>
> Many thanks to all candidates and to those members who voted in the election.
>
> Gary Hills

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)