[bc-gnso] Anzaja: resignation

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Fri Feb 5 15:14:29 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues

There is little point in being part of an organisation so dominated by
US based interests.  There is nought to congratulate ourselves about
being so clearly dominated by one particular group when there are such
broader issues at stake.  We have failed substantially to meet our
charter obligations and the new executive committee will have a large
task on its hands to ensure a fresh and innovative approach to
representing business interests across the board.

I have asked Gary to remove me from BC membership with immediate effect.

Liz