[bc-gnso] Anzaja: resignation

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Fri Feb 5 15:45:40 UTC 2010

Chris

Very kind of you to be so supportive.   However, I said I would resign
if what has happened took place.

The business constituency and its executive committee will have a hard
task of convincing any business why they ought to be involved with a
very narrow interest base with diminishing membership profile beyond a
very small group of ICANN insiders.

I wish the group well.

Liz