[bc-gnso] VI on Today's Call

Berry Cobb berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Fri Feb 19 20:40:00 UTC 2010

BC,

My apologies for leaving Steve hanging about the topic of VI during his
review.  My mute button prevented me from speaking.  Zahid, thank you for
the backup.

To answer Steve's question....

I do not expect too much attention at Nairobi, since most of the DT work
should be completed by then.  However, once the WG is formed, I imagine the
visibility of VI will be great.

The VI charter should be finalized today, and I hope we can send it over to
the BC for review promptly afterwards.  We have a short turn-around time, as
the DT is aiming for 2/26 to send the Charter to the Council.

Please advise if you have any questions.  My apologies again for the phone
issue.  I look forward to seeing those who are travelling to Nairobi.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC
866.921.8891