[bc-gnso] FW: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated VI Charter for review by SG/Constituencies

Berry Cobb berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Fri Feb 19 22:56:01 UTC 2010

BC Team,

Attached is the draft Charter for the upcoming Vertical Integration PDP.  To
submit for GNSO Council approval, we have an ask for expedited review,
approval, and return to VI DT.  We have until 25 Feb 2010 to complete the
constituency review.

Please pay special attention to Objective #5.  Within the VI DT there was
much debate about this objective.  We are looking confirm support for the
2nd option of Objective #5.  It is important that an analysis be performed
to identify and understand the range of effects that this change may have.
The first objective bypasses this important analysis.

If you require reference to the Wiki or Mailing List, here they are:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-vi-feb10/

https://st.icann.org/vert-integration-pdp/index.cgi?vertical_integration_pdp

Please advise Mike Rodenbaugh or I if you have any questions or need further
clarification.  Thank you for your prompt attention to this.

Berry A. Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC
866.921.8891