[bc-gnso] DAGv4 Public Comment Period ends in 8-days

Berry Cobb berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Tue Jul 13 21:14:53 UTC 2010

BC,

.         DAGv4 Comment - I wish I could contribute, but I have not had the
time to deep-dive in to v4.  Therefore I am not a good candidate to assist
in write-up.  My personal opinion at this point is that we are very close to
a final draft, without detailed consideration for the topics Ron brought up
below.

.         ITRP Comment - I have been involved with this WG, but not to the
degree that Mikey has.  I will happily assist in a BC position write-up, but
I must first lean on Mikey.  (sorry Mikey, I know you are in the throes of
VI).

.         PEDNER - I have also been very active with this WG.  To share the
workload, I will take lead on developing a position paper.  There are a few
recommendations that I feel it will be important for the BC to support, but
far from all recommendations that are offered in the latest initial report.
Many recommendation will most likely become "best practices."  The biggest
recommendation for us to support will be a possible consensus policy on the
RGP (Redemption Grace Period).  More to come.

Thank you!  B

Berry Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC

berrycobb at infinityportals.com