[bc-gnso] ICANN staff exodus

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:32:02 UTC 2010

Philip, sound advice. I have already raised this topic with the CSG leadership.  I think that a letter about BC priorities -- which include a larger picture look may be a better strategy, and one that can be thoughtfully drafted, and reviewed by members. Topics I see:
Budget/Operational Plan process and actual priorities [includes but not limited to tool kit; focus on non contracted parties support, etc.]Senior staff changes and implications for work with the community of stakeholders, and in 'doing the job' due to learning curveUnderstanding and working with the business community as allies in larger eco system that affects ICANNStrengthening the understanding of the business stakeholders concerns, and interest in ICANNSSR -- the business community's commitment and role.

Marilyn CadeBC Chair