[bc-gnso] ICANN staff exodus

Phil Corwin pcorwin at butera-andrews.com
Mon Jul 19 14:56:40 UTC 2010

PS-- Speaking of ICANN staff, just came across this --

http://domainnamewire.com/2010/07/18/icann-ombudsman-fails-to-hide-story-about-air-canada-argument/

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004

202-347-6875 (office)

202-347-6876 (fax)

202-255-6172 (cell)

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey