[bc-gnso] BC position draft -- Working Group Guidelines

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Mar 1 15:17:47 UTC 2010

hi all,

i've volunteered to be the rapporteur for our comments on the GNSO Working-Group Guidelines.  our comments are due by March 22nd so we only have about a week to review/edit this draft before we're in our 2-week approval window.  my apologies for that -- i just plain ran out of daylight.  i've attached a draft version of our comments for your review.  if folks could give this a quick read and get edits back to me before the end of the day on Friday i will turn around a final draft for distribution next Monday, two weeks in advance of the submission deadline.

here's a link to the announcement and the draft guidelines:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-05feb10-en.htm

thanks!

mikey