[bc-gnso] BC position EOI

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Fri Mar 5 08:30:14 UTC 2010

Thank you for the last round of comments.
Our 14 day process is almost complete and I wanted to send a copy of our paper
so that BC colleagues in Nairobi will have a position to speak to.

I attach a version three factoring in the last round of comments / support. This
includes all substantive contributions of content though not all of the style
suggestions. Us rapporteurs should be free to retain that element!

For good order I also attach a clean version 3 and have entitled it "final" to
facilitate any external communication in Nairobi.

Philip