[bc-gnso] Working Group Guidelines -- withdrawing the draft

Christopher Martin cgmartin at uscib.org
Fri Mar 19 14:37:06 UTC 2010

Hi Mikey.  Unless you've gotten some more personal emails with probs, I'm not sure there's massive disagreement about the draft - just seemed there was worry about the line on Chairs not being on drafting teams, and some other items like Ron's.  Could we still submit the draft without that language, and you could possibly submit that and any other personal considerations in addendum as personal comments?