[bc-gnso] BC Position - Baseline Registry Operations Report

berrycobb at infinityportals.com berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Wed Mar 31 11:26:14 UTC 2010

Philip,

Thank you for the feedback.

I agree on the format, and I will take the action to work with Steve
to get one defined and sent for review by the BC/CBUC.

I also agree about the use of BC vs. CBUC.  I usually take the more
literal use of acronyms.  I look to the Chairs and Executive committee
for official guidance.  With the new structure of the GNSO, I felt it
minimizes confusion by using the four character version, especially
when viewing the entire GNSO organization structure.  I can go either
way and will update documents once defined.

Thanks again.

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
866.921.8891