[bc-gnso] BC Position - Baseline Registry Operations Report

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Wed Mar 31 07:38:12 UTC 2010

On content - AIM supports this position.

Again a couple of observations on style.

1. The paper is formatted in a particular style. It is good. But before we adopt
a style lets be sure we are consistent.
Is this style what we now want for all BC papers going forward?
If YES - good, lets adopt and change the new registry agreement position into
this style
If NO - revert to the current style.

2. How do we describe ourselves? For years we have been known informally as the
Business Constituency or BC despite ICANN's official title for us upon which we
were never consulted! If we want to change to calling ourselves CBUC, fine, but
again lets be consistent in all communication going forward.
I would point out that our own Charter uses the terminology Business
Constituency or BC.
If we do change to CBUC, there will be a number of changes on the website to
consider as well.

Philip