[bc-gnso] Another Last Call: BC Position - Baseline Registry Operations Report

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Mar 30 22:57:58 UTC 2010

Another Last Call before closing on a BC comment.

Attached is the draft BC position regarding the report on Baseline Registry
Operations.

Berry Cobb circulated the draft back on 23-Mar (see below).  I¹ve signaled
my agreement.

Absent objections by COB tomorrow, we will file as consensus BC comments on
1-Apr-2010.

--Steve