[bc-gnso] Posted: BC comment on RAP Initial Report

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Mar 30 12:23:57 UTC 2010

The BC was one of just 11 stakeholders to post comments on the initial
report for Registration Abuse Policies (RAP)

Below is the text cover for our comment attachment:

> Attached are consensus comments of the Commercial & Business Users
> Constituency (CBUC), regarding the initial report of the GNSO Working group
> on Registration Abuse Policies.
>
> The CBUC supports most of the recommendations in the Initial Report, and
> offers specific suggestions to guide the policy development process as it
> moves to the next stage.   We have offered suggestions in several areas
> where the CBUC agrees, plus two areas of disagreement with the Initial
> Report.
>
> Several CBUC members contributed to this working group, including Mike
> Rodenbaugh, Mike O'Connor, Martin Sutton, Phil Corwin, and Berry Cobb.  Our
> lead rapporteur for developing these comments was Berry Cobb.

BC comments are at
http://forum.icann.org/lists/rap-initial-report/msg00010.html

All comments at http://forum.icann.org/lists/rap-initial-report/

note: please watch for  additional comments pending approval this week.