[bc-gnso] Hotels for Brussels ICANN meeting

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 21:17:21 UTC 2010

I am at le Meredien. If folks prefer, add that info into your arrival and departure which you are sending to me off list to marilynscade at hotmail.com, and I will compile and send out via private list. Or send to Jim provately and cc me so I can get a document together re where we all are!

Jim, great that you are attending.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T