PASSWORD FOR MP3/ [bc-gnso] ACTION: Information relevant to Election: Transcript and MP3 from Candidates call today/11-1-10

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:45:43 UTC 2010

SORRY, the password should have been sent along with the MP3. Glen has quickly responded to our request for that info!

Password for MP3:   pA28drEt

Marilyn Cade

and MP3 from Candidates call today/11-1-10

Dear
Members

Today's
call included 12 participants from the BC,

including
Chris Chaplow, standing for the completion of the term of V.Chair, Finance and
Operations and

two
Councilor Candidates: Adam Palmer and John Berard.

Thanks
to the BC Members who participated and asked questions of the candidates.

The
Transcript is attached and you can find the MP3 at  http://drop.io/gnso_private/asset/gnso-bcsg-20101101-en-mp3

am posting the transcripts to the BC Public list. If you wish to contact the
candidates, you can do so, directly for

follow
up. If you need emails, please let me know off list.

It
is optional for candidates to provide further clarification or written

basis.
If so, they will be sent to you directly from the candidates, but via bcprivate at bizconst.org, since they
will include personal contact details.

In
the meantime, you are referred to the attached discussions, and to the
Candidates' statements.