[bc-gnso] link -- the new applicant guidebook has been posted

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Wed Nov 17 16:03:12 UTC 2010

Mikey -- in case you hadn't found them yet, our previous Guidebook comments
are:

Comments on draft TLD guidebook    January 2009
http://www.bizconst.org/Positions-Statements/Position_01_2009_draft_guideboo
k_TLDs.doc

Registry Registrar separation    August 2009
http://www.bizconst.org/Positions-Statements/Position-08-2009_Registry_Regis
trar.doc

Staff Proposals for RPM for new gTLDs    November 2009
http://www.bizconst.org/Positions-Statements/Position-11-2009_Staff_Proposal
s_Rights_Protection_Mechanism_New_gTLDs.pdf

BC Comment on VI WG Initial Report     August 2010
http://forum.icann.org/lists/bc-gnso/msg01399.html

BC comment on the gTLD Draft Applicant Guidebook V3     July 2010
http://forum.icann.org/lists/bc-gnso/msg01352.html

On 11/13/10 3:54 PM, "Mike O'Connor" <mike at haven2.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> the new Guidebook is posted at;
>
> http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-12nov10-en.htm
>
> all us sub-section reviewers can get our pencils out.  :-)
>
> by the way, is there a place i can go look up our *previous* comments about
> Module 3?  that's the one i've volunteered to help review.  it's easy to see
> the things that been changed, but i'd like to look at what we *wanted* changed
> to see what things didn't get in.
>
> thanks,
>
> mikey

> phone  651-647-6109
> fax    866-280-2356
> web  http://www.haven2.com
> handle OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)

Executive Director
NetChoice
http://www.NetChoice.org and http://blog.netchoice.org
+1.202.420.7482