[bc-gnso] link -- the new applicant guidebook has been posted

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sat Nov 13 20:54:54 UTC 2010

hi all,

the new Guidebook is posted at;

	http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-12nov10-en.htm

all us sub-section reviewers can get our pencils out.  :-)

by the way, is there a place i can go look up our *previous* comments about Module 3?  that's the one i've volunteered to help review.  it's easy to see the things that been changed, but i'd like to look at what we *wanted* changed to see what things didn't get in.

thanks,

mikey

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)