[bc-gnso] CSG charter and knock-on effects to BC charter

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Sep 27 15:44:33 UTC 2010

+1

As a member of the BC ExComm, I also have been asking these questions, and
have no answer.  This despite six months of Charter drafting and debate last
year.  Yet the rest of the ExComm has voted to have an in-person meeting in
two weeks, where this is to be a major topic of discussion?

Transparency is severely lacking.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087