[bc-gnso] "Meet the BC" document

Benedetta Rossi secretariat-bc at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:11:17 UTC 2011

Dear BC Members,
Please find attached the current "Meet the BC" publication which was drafted before the meeting in San Francisco. In preparation for the Dakar meeting, the Chair advises that the BC will have a face to face meeting with the GAC, and in this occasion she would like to distribute the "Meet the BC" document.
In order to complete the document, if you would not like to supply your picture and biography, be advised that I will research all company logos on the internet and provide the logo and corporation name instead as a placeholder.
Please let me know if I can work with you to advance your presence in the document, and please be aware that multiple representations are welcome to be submitted if you would like more than one person from your company in the document.

Kindest Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat