[bc-gnso] RE: GNSO Shelves New gTLD Work Due to Lack of Staff Support

Berry Cobb berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Mon Jan 17 22:07:13 UTC 2011

The three open reqs still appear on ICANN’s Career section.

In other news, there are two new reqs for gTLD operations, make a total of three for the new program.

http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.allpositions <http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.allpositions&company_id=16025&version=1> &company_id=16025&version=1

Berry Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC

berrycobb at infinityportals.com

http://infinityportals.com