[bc-gnso] RE: GNSO Shelves New gTLD Work Due to Lack of Staff Support

Adam Palmer Adam_Palmer at symantec.com
Mon Jan 17 22:25:23 UTC 2011

I know these jobs require skilled managers and are not easy fills, but it alarms me they have gone vacant so long.  I don’t understand how we can seriously expect good results from even the best planning, if there is a lack of leadership to execute those plans.

This concerns me, and assuming others feel the same, I think it is something we need to continue to use our BC voice to remind ICANN that it must have an effective staff infrastructure in place that instills trust in the community.  This is now more important than ever.

Best regards,
Adam

Adam Palmer
Norton Lead Cyber Security Advisor