[bc-gnso] BC comment on the ICANN FY12 Budget and Operating Plan

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Fri Jun 17 19:15:30 UTC 2011

Dear BC Members,

Please find attached the Final Copy of the BC comment on the ICANN FY12
Budget and Operating Plan which I am now submitting to the

I included comments received from the Chair.

and I made some minor  improvement to the draft document previously
submitted to this list.

And I Prepared the single table view of all financial cost information in
the Budget and Operating Plan

Happy to discuss this in detail with any member during the meeting in
Singapore and in advance of the board vote on the plan on Friday

Best regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.