[bc-gnso] ICANN 41 Public Forum Topics

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:42:23 UTC 2011

Dear BC Members
Filiz Yilmaz, the  Director of Public Participation has requested two topics from each SG/AC that we would like to see on the agenda. I would like to invite you to nominate topics no later than the CSG meeting on Tuesday. To speed the process, if you have topics, please send them to me, cc to BC secretariat, and we will put forward to Tony Holmes, who is coordinating the CSG meeting in Singapore ahead of time to speed the discussion during the CSG.