[bc-gnso] Proposed BC comment on ICANN proposed budget for 2012

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Mar 25 14:57:38 UTC 2011

i'd bump a few of the projects higher in the list;

- AOC reviews and implementation

- DNS measurement and metrics

- Global DNS SSR Symposium

- Security Program Certifications

On Mar 25, 2011, at 9:10 AM, Chris Chaplow wrote:

> To Mikey,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, I will incorporate into the document.
>
> To All members,
>
> In my submission is the list of ten projects that are published in the framework   (total cost 11.1m$ or about 20%)
> Although some are obvious, there is no detail or references in the framework as to what exactly these project are.
> I want to order them in BC member priority,  so have made a first attempt below.    Any suggestions?
> .
>
> •WHOIS Studies
>
> •SLA Monitoring System Development
>
> •DNSSEC Deployment and Training
>
> •IANA Business Excellence
>
> •Global DNS SSR Symposium
>
> •Security Program Certifications
>
> •Affirmation of Commitments reviews and Recommendations Implementation
>
> •IDN Variant
>
> •New gTLD project
>
> •DNS Measurement & Metrics
>

> ---end---
>

> Chris Chaplow
> Managing Director
> Andalucia Web Solutions
> Avenida del Carmen 9
> Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
> 1ª Planta, Oficina 30
> Estepona, 29680
> Malaga, Spain
> Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
> Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
> E-mail: chris at andaluciaws.com
> Web: www.andaluciaws.com

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)